Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sharing a Little Love...

Hello Friends,
I am still trying to find blogging time in my day...and it is February already!!  I have been busy with a few other projects, one of them being a few knit or crochet goodies for my new little niece that will be appearing any day now!  I wanted to get the blanket, booties, and bibs that I made for little "Sophia" in the mail quickly, so I did not get a picture of them to share with you.  But thanks to mommy-to-be Sami, I got the following picture from her on Facebook this morning:


The blanket and booties are made of a soft yellow yarn.  The blanket is knit, and the booties are crochet.  The two bibs are made of a cotton yarn and are crochet.  Not paper crafts, but I did use Papertrey Ink buttons on the bibs and booties!  :-)

Well, that is all for today...a little thing that makes my heart happy!

Hugs, Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment