Sunday, January 8, 2012

Map to Your Heart Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Hello Blog Friends,

Today I am posting a gift bag/card combo that I made for the Map to Your Heart Challenge in the Moxie Fab World this week!  This link takes you to the challenge: MoxieFabWorld Challenge - why don't you play along?

 Here is the card:

 and the card and bag together:


I also added a tag to the bag before giving the gift, but did not get a picture of the finished bag.  This was for a 25th birthday, hence the "sky's the limit" sentiment...the only way to go is up!!

Thanks for stopping by~
Lynda

Supplies:
Paper: October Afternoon Thrift Shop, Seaside
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: My Favorite Things Up, Up and Away

6 comments:

  1. Was this for my brother's 25?

    Wait, no. If you made it this week, it couldn't have been my brother... who's birthday? Anyone I know?

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects-they coordinate well together! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda, what a great birthday sentiment! LOVE the hot air balloons, too with the map BG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lynda! Thanks for linking these up to the Map to Your Heart Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a Nice card, Lynda!what a great set with the Paper bag! Love your creation, the air balloon really cute! Great sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete