Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My New Little Room!!

It is hard to believe that we are in September already!!  As we move toward the fall and the holidays, I am very excited to be able to move into my new craft space!  Sam and I spent the Labor Day weekend doing the painting (Sam) and the IKEA furniture assembly (me), and now I just have to move all my crafting goodies in to their new home.  I will take pictures to share as soon as I get a chance.  The room is a pretty, pale blue and the furniture is white - kinda beachy and serene, and sooo much brighter than my current space!!  Of course, with a new space comes new projects to decorate the walls...a prospect I have a million ideas for.  Nothing like jump-starting your creativity!  Well, that is all for now...a happy little thing that has brought me and Sam a great deal of joy!!  Go find a little thing that makes you happy too!

Hugs, Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment