Friday, March 16, 2012

Going to be a little busy this spring...

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Let's see, where do I begin...I told you all last time that we are going to be grandparents in November, but let me back up to the beginning! 

We were planning a lovely family wedding for my daughter and son-in-law for June 2, 2012...but of course, they eloped on November 6, 2011!  It was going to stay a secret, because everyone is SO EXCITED to get together in June...they are coming from as far away as PA and GA...but of course, they were too excited to keep quiet.  (Oh yes, and now there is the new baby coming in November, 2012!)  Sooo, we are still going ahead with the bash we had planned for June 2!!  Since I was making the invitations, the wording is now an "exchange of vows" and we are proceeding as planned.  Here is a picture of the finished invitations:


and the reply postcards that went along with the invitations:



 and a glimpse of all the pieces as I hand-addressed them all:


and the box of them all ready to go into the post:


I put these in the mail on Tuesday this week, and today (Friday) I have already received three of the response postcards!  It is going to be a fabulous start to our summer this year - I can't wait!  Now, what am I going to wear??

More later...
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment