Monday, March 12, 2012

Sharing a LOT of Love...

Good Morning, Blog Buddies ~

Wow, have I got some fantastic news to share with you!  Remember that little blanket with the hearts on it that shared with you a few weeks ago?  The one I made for my niece??  Welllll, now I get to make one for....MY Daughter!  That's right - I am going to be a Grandma!!  Wooo Hooo!  Here is a picture of the mommie-to-be at the lunch when we talked about it:


Can you tell how happy she is?  I an so excited to start making little baby things!  I will be sure to share them with you along the way!  And, Daddy Kenny is bursting at the buttons with pride!  He will be a wonderful daddy, as evidenced by what a sweet, loving husband he is! 

Have a blessed day, my friends...I am off to start making something!

Hugs,
Lynda

3 comments:

  1. How thrilling! What a happy day for you! Congrats! And best of health to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is wonderful news!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete