Monday, March 12, 2012

Sharing a LOT of Love...

Good Morning, Blog Buddies ~

Wow, have I got some fantastic news to share with you!  Remember that little blanket with the hearts on it that shared with you a few weeks ago?  The one I made for my niece??  Welllll, now I get to make one for....MY Daughter!  That's right - I am going to be a Grandma!!  Wooo Hooo!  Here is a picture of the mommie-to-be at the lunch when we talked about it:


Can you tell how happy she is?  I an so excited to start making little baby things!  I will be sure to share them with you along the way!  And, Daddy Kenny is bursting at the buttons with pride!  He will be a wonderful daddy, as evidenced by what a sweet, loving husband he is! 

Have a blessed day, my friends...I am off to start making something!

Hugs,
Lynda

3 comments:

  1. How thrilling! What a happy day for you! Congrats! And best of health to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bethany! We are very excited!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! That is wonderful news!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete